- Do you test on animals?
- None of our products are formulated for animal use and so we only test on willing humans.
- Are they fragrance free?
- Yes! Better Balance focuses on calming and nourishing damaged and sensitised skin. Thus, we have intentionally left out fragrances as it is usually the most common cause of skin sensitivity.
- Are they suitable for people with sensitive skin?
- Our products are made to be comforting for the skin and we’ve had no issues based on our feedback from focus groups. However, everyone’s skin is different and how it accepts a product is relative. Please do a patch test first if you know or suspect that your skin is highly sensitive. Our full ingredients list for each product can be found on its respective pages as well as its box packaging for your better understanding.
- Are your products made up of natural ingredients?
- We use a mixture of natural and lab-made ingredients, all of which are vegan-friendly and most importantly ensured clean and safe for your skin and the environment.
- Where are they made?
- All our products are formulated and made in Japan.
- What is the shelf life?
- Shelf life varies for different products. Do refer to the back of the packaging for PAO (Period After Opening) indications.
- Where is Two Halves from?
- We are based in Singapore. Our local office is at 63 Jalan Pemimpin #02-02, Pemimpin Industrial Building, S(577219).
- Where can I test and purchase Two Halves products?
- Novela IMM
2 Jurong East Street 21, #02-41 IMM, Singapore 609601
- Novela Singpost Centre
10 Eunos Rd 8, #02-101/102 SingPost Centre, Singapore 408600
- Novela Northpoint City
930 Yishun Ave 2, #01 - 182 / 183 / 184, Singapore 769098
Novela Yue Hwa
70 Eu Tong Sen St, Singapore 059805
Thank you for the interest in Two Halves Skincare! For all press related queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for having the interest in wanting to stock our products! For all wholesale/retail enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Drop us a message @twohalves.skincare on Instagram or email to firstname.lastname@example.org